Friday, January 22, 2010

Thing #3 Stretching

I know that research shows that the more I stretch my brain, the healthier it grows. However, completing such technical activities as setting up a blog and creating an Avatar make me feel as if I have pulled a muscle up there somewhere. But, my Avatar is dressed and ready to go. Too many wardrobe and style choices. I will stay safe with comfortable. My risk-taking tonight is limited to struggling to remember yet another login and password. I feel a headache coming on.

2 comments:

VWB said...

Each time you do something it gets easier...pretty soon you will use technology without the "discomfort!"

Michelle said...

I completely understand about the challenge to remember yet another username and password! I've resorted to making a list of mine!