Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #22 Nings with "in"

I think I could benefit from spending time on the Nings site for teachers. There is a place to share lesson plans as well as teaching strategies. I like to see what other teachers are doing, and I enjoy sharing my ideas as well. This looks like a good outlet for those things. I like that a Ning provides you with a place to share with others who have common interests and experiences. It is a place that can provide information as well as encouragement. As I begin preparing for back to school, I plan to look at some of the lesson plans and hopefully be inspired by other professionals getting ready to head back to the white board.
Nings is about community, connection, conversations. We do not need to struggle with teaching in isolation. We now have a way to stay connected with Nings.

No comments: